BBPOS is a mobile Point of Sale solutions provider. First launched in 2008 in Chinsa, BBPOS has risen to become a global designer, manufacturer and provider of Mobile POS systems for government departments, and tailored POS solutions for business owners and workers in many different domains of the private sector.
BBPOS uses an advanced operating system called Audio Jack for all of its mobile POS (MPOS) technology. This innovative and flexible mPOS system allows for secure and dependable wireless communication of financial data protected by the highest standards of quality, integrity and certification.
The Limited WisePad, WisePad W300 is one of BBPOS’ fantastic line of advanced mobile POS devices that can quickly and securely complete transactions in the field. WisePads are equipped with Bluetooth in order to wirelessly transmit to your smartphone or mobile device. All models in the WisePad line can accept both magnetic strip cards and the secure EMV chip-based cards.
Features & Benefits
The Limited Wisepad, Wisepad W300 is equipped to transmit data following the highest levels of security protocols accepted in the industry, including PCS PTS, PPBOC and TQM.
The Wisepad 300 also features:
- Dual Track – The Wise W300 features an encrypted dual track magnet head to read cards at lightning speed.
- Lanyard holder – a secure pass-through in the corner offers a rugged anchor for lanyards to transport and secure the device.
- Pairing button – One-touch click to power up Bluetooth and pair it with your corresponding control device.
- LCD display – this backlight dot-matrix LCD provides one line of text, designed to be clear and readable to customers while not draining your device’s battery.
- Excellent battery life – the device is powered by a 320 mAH, 3.7 volt lithium polymer rechargeable battery, easily recharged via the included micro USB cable.
- Rugged – the Wisepad W300 is designed to be used in the field, and can withstand temperatures from 0C to 45C, allowing mobile merchants to complete transactions in any environment. The W300 is also rated to operate in up to 95% air humidity.
This strong contender from BBPOS allows just about any mobile merchant the perfect balance of mobility and reliability necessary for frictionless transaction of card payments. Sold at an attractive price, and backed up by the company’s signature Audio Jack technology, the W300 is a market leader in mPOS solutions for good reason.
2015 CREDIT CARD PROCESSING COMPANIES