Atos is a leading, long-established global company that supports clients operating in diverse industries and commercial sectors. Though conglomerate on the surface, Atos is dedicated to maintaining a unified common foundation for all of the group’s partner companies. Its mission statement includes a deep commitment to aiding client enterprises gain that competitive edge and keep it. In the retail arena, Atos produces credit card processing services for mercantile accounts. This includes the physical components such as credit card terminals and credit card machines. For this division, the company draws on the proven experience of its cutting-edge information technology brand Worldline.
Worldline brings 40 years of practical knowledge and skill in transactional services and solutions to deliver superior products and support to the commercial clients who rely on Atos. The company has grown to be the European leader in the payment transaction industry. It has demonstrated operational excellence in merchant services, mobility and e-transactional services and financial processing. Worldline’s credit card terminals and credit card machines are renowned for innovation, long lasting functionality and hi-tech security efficiency.
YONEO is one of Atos Worldline’s newest and most versatile terminal models. Its conveniently unobtrusive size makes it perfect for applications including ticketing kiosks, parking meters and vending machines. As a contactless near field communication credit card terminal, YONEO is both robust and attractive. It’s designed to read Eurocard, MasterCard, Visa, and MIFARE among others.
Features & Benefits
• PCI PTS Certified. Built to thwart vandalism and fraud
• Appealing user interface boasts backlit logo and thin-film-transistor color display with LED technology
• Ergonomic design
• Adaptable to surface-mount or built-in configurations
• Immediate visual feedback on device status via three rear LEDs
• Suspend and speedy wake-up modes
• Remote terminal support and diagnostics
• Remote key loading
• Secured remote software download
• Can be utilized alone or with any other Worldline unattended terminal
• Small footprint
• Standard onboard Ethernet interface
• Total weight 200 g; 107.5 x 85.4 x 23 mm (l x h x d)
• Manufactured in line with environmental standards
• Excellent security encryption with 3DES, AES and RSA algorithms
• Extra protection with DUKPT key management scheme
If you’re in the market for a credit card terminal that offers secure, full capability but doesn’t overpower your kiosks or other payment machines, consider Atos Worldline’s YONEO.
2015 CREDIT CARD PROCESSING COMPANIES