A major player in the European and Asian business IT services and products marketplace, Atos SE is the parent company of Worldline, which makes a variety of credit card machine models. Atos has grown steadily since its birth in 1997. To date, it has absorbed more than ten large tech companies. All of the corporation’s divisions target commercial customers.
Atos’s Worldline division is focused on payment services and products. It makes a credit card terminal for almost every retail environment. Based in France, Worldline has offices in all the major commerce centers of Europe. It also sports a nice footprint in Asia. This large Atos division employs more than 7,200 individuals.
The Atos Worldline XENTEO ECO is the terminal built to work with the XENTEO ECO Reader. Worldline sells each of those units separately. This separateness allows the owner to lower eventual repair costs. The terminal and its reader are built for unattended sales environments, which include vending machines, gas pumps, ticket machines, self-service grocery systems and various kiosks.
Features & Benefits
This credit card terminal features:
- Two 32-bit ARM processor cores
- 3DES, AES and RSA encryption algorithms for security
- Compliance with all international and local security standards
- A Linux operating system
- An ergonomic keypad
- Waterproof, dust-proof and tamper-proof construction
- An anti-reflective and anti-scratch display
- An Ethernet interface
- Several optional communication interfaces
- Two ports for peripheral devices
- A total weigh of only 750 grams
Benefits those who install the Atos Worldline XENTEO ECO enjoy include:
- Peace of mind from fast and secure transactions
- Happy users due to a screen that is easy to read
- Improved staff morale due to this unit’s reliability
- Confidence in the unit’s tamper-proof design
This type of credit card machine has to endure the elements and potential attacks from vandals and hackers. The Atos Worldline XENTEO ECO excels at safe and secure operation, and it is backed by the Atos Worldline name and wide service footprint.
2015 CREDIT CARD PROCESSING COMPANIES