Worldline is a division of Atos SE that operates in the credit card machine marketplace. The parent company is based in France and caters to the IT product and service needs of a variety of industries. Worldline offers a range of machines that process credit and debit payments. Its devices are mostly found in retail situations. This strong Atos division has offices in many of the commercial centers of Europe and Asia, and it employs more than 7,000 people.
This is the reader that matches the Atos Worldline XENTEO ECO credit card terminal. Worldline built the reader as a separate piece from its terminal to allow easy replacement. Its separateness means this reader can also work with other card terminals.
With that said, the XENTEO ECO Reader is still best deployed when paired with its namesake credit card terminal. Most often, businesses purchase both units together.
Features & Benefits
The many great details of this reader for the Atos Worldline XENTEO ECO credit card machine include:
- Reduced repair and replacement costs due to this reader being completely separate from its corresponding terminal
- Great performance in unattended environments
- Wonderful integration with ticket machines, gas pumps, kiosks and self-service checkout lines
- A hybrid, manual card reader that works with magnetic strips and cards with chips built into them
- A metal bezel with tamper-resistant housing
- Quick and precise communication with the XENTEO ECO terminal
- Planet-friendly manufacturing standards
- An optional data-theft-prevention ball that can be fitted to the device’s exterior to stop tampering and manipulation
- The ability to work in very cold and very hot environments
- A total weight of only 700 grams
Business owners can be confident in the fast and secure payments this device allows.
Those in need of this type of credit card reader should give the Atos Worldline XENTEO ECO Reader a good look. It has the support of Atos SE behind it, and it is a durable, versatile payment device that offers speed and security. Choose this reader for confidence!
2015 CREDIT CARD PROCESSING COMPANIES