Atos SE is a business technology company based in France. Through its many divisions, Atos provides tech products and services to a variety of industries. Worldline is an Atos division that focuses on electronic-payment solutions for retail businesses. The products Worldline sells, which are mostly credit and debit card readers, can be found in a wide range of retail situations. Each credit card terminal from this brand comes with the support of Worldline’s parent company behind it.
The Atos Worldline XENOA Eco is a credit card machine built for “unattended retail sales situations.” It is the perfect payment device to add to a vending machine, parking meter or ticketing kiosk. It comes without a keypad and is intended for transactions that do not require a customer to enter a PIN.
Features & Benefits
The Atos Worldline XENOA Eco credit card terminal is:
- An affordable, vandal-proof terminal
- Meant for low-value payments that do not require a PIN
- A hybrid card reader that can scan magnetic stripes and card chips
- Built with Ethernet and serial interfaces
- Made with a metal bezel that protects the unit and stops vandalism
- Virtual keypad friendly
- Completely secure
- Compliant with all international and local standards for security
- A “System-on-Chip” model that includes an on-board Linux operating system
- Very fast
- Manufactured in line with RoHS2 & WEEE standards, which means its a “green” credit card machine
- Able to communicate with a vending machine’s display
- Only 700 grams
- An energy-saving terminal that includes a “Suspend” mode
Clearly, there is much to love about this unit.
The Atos Worldline XENOA Eco may not be a “normal” credit card machine, but it offers owners of vending machines and kiosks great security and efficiency. Backed by the support inherent in doing business with a large, international company like Atos, this unit is worth the consideration of anyone who can put it to good use.
2015 CREDIT CARD PROCESSING COMPANIES