Worldline is a division of Atos SE that participates in the credit card machine market. Atos is based in Bezons, France. The company was created in 1997. It was the result of a merger between two French IT firms and a Dutch tech company. Atos has acquired more than a dozen companies in its history, and it seems positioned to “be there” for its customers’ needs in the coming decades.Worldline’s business model is wholly focused on “e-payment services.” The division has offices in 17 countries, most of which are in Europe and Asia. Worldline has no North American offices.
The Atos Worldline Banksys XENTA’s marketers claim it is suitable for every type of retail environment. This credit card terminal is built to make payments from customers occur quickly and securely. Though it contains only a single chip, that chip holds two processor cores that perform multiple tasks simultaneously. The XENTA also complies with all international standards for payee-information security.
This modern terminal reads every type of card-implanted device on the market today, including contact-free models. It is a very versatile machine.
Features & Benefits
Those who use this credit card machine in their businesses will find:
- The XENTA is simultaneously stylish and practical
- It has a built-in privacy shield for customers
- Its back-lit display is clear and easy to read
- The dual processor cores lead to fast transactions
- It offers businesses and consumers watertight security
- The XENTA reads chip-card, magnetic-stripe and contact-free data
- This terminal offers great visibility and ergonomics
- It has an array of useful, optional accessories
- Payments will occur quickly
- Customers will be happy
In short, the XENTA gives businesses plenty of value.
Backed by a company with a wide footprint and thousands of employees, the Atos Worldline Banksys XENTA is a great unit for businesses in Europe and much of Asia. Store owners can count on this credit card terminal to provide fast payments while offering excellent security to their valued customers.
2015 CREDIT CARD PROCESSING COMPANIES